Come to work for Connecticut’s first Federally Qualified Health Center and join a proud tradition of delivering care. Since 1968, the Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center has been providing comprehensive, compassionate care to communities throughout Greater New Haven. In the decades since welcoming our first patients, we have opened new care sites and expanded our services in order to meet the needs of the people we serve. Today, we stand as a leader in community healthcare, offering state-of-the-art, integrated care at eighteen care sites throughout New Haven County.
Our staff of 500 is as diverse as the communities we serve, with each employee bringing a strong skill set, outstanding customer service skills and a positive attitude to his or her position. Our staff is committed to the people we serve and we are committed to them. We believe in investing in our employees and take pride in the challenging and rewarding employment environment we have to offer.
The Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center seeks to recruit and retain skilled and caring individuals committed to furthering our mission. As part of the Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center team you will enjoy many outstanding benefits.
At the health center we offer a unique work environment that inspires excellence and promotes professional development.
- Professionally challenging; you will be providing care in an environment with complex patient needs
- Diverse work environment; you will have the opportunity to work with people across a broad range of disciplines including specialists, dentists, behavioral health professionals and substance abuse specialists
- Continuous educational and training opportunities
At the health center, one of our top priorities is helping employees and their families stay healthy and financially secure.
- FREE parking
- Loan forgiveness (for qualifying positions) through the National Health Service Corp
- Malpractice insurance coverage through the Federal Tort Claims ACT (FTCA)
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with match up to 4%
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- Cost of living increases
At the health center, your work is much more than just a job, it’s a personally rewarding experience.
- Your work makes a difference
- Opportunity to serve an economically challenged population who doesn’t always have access to care or the resources they need to stay well
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
The Cornell Scott Hill Health Center is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential function of a position, please send an e-mail to HR@cornellscott.org or call (203) 503-3465 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.